Accountant and Financial Analyst Professional, CFO
Empowering Sound Focused Business Decisions
Email: [email protected] Cell: 727-510-2355
Expert – Helping Business Leaders Solve Problems
Empowering Sound Focused Business Decisions (ESFBD)
Providing clients with high powered accounting, financial analysis, training, education, tax, risk management and business advisory services to corporations and individuals that empowers flexible, accurate and quick effective decision making. Focus on the profitability and growth of your organization, have an expert take care of your financial operating system with our holistic approach creating flexibility in today’s changing economic environment.
Jeffrey Waks can offer the following services, gain strength and peace of mind
- Accounting Full Cycle
- Financial Statement Presentation In Accordance with GAAP
- Financial and Operational Analysis, Business Analytics and Intelligence
- ERP Software Selection and Implementation, Data Marts
- Mergers and Aquisitions
- Multi State Sales, Use, Property, Income Taxes, Licensing Fees, Registrations
- Payroll and Tax Services
- Planning, Budgeting and Cash Forecasting
- Business Advisory, Risk Management, Entity Formation
- 1040, 1120, 1065 Tax Return Planning, Preparation and Filing: PTIN https://www.jeffreywaks.com/irs-preparer-tax-idetification-numer/
- Accounting System Survey and Analysis
- Training, Tutoring and Coaching
- Resume and Cover Letter Creation, Critiquing and interview coaching
- Personal Finance Investing
Tax policy in the United States is in a current state of confusion. For there to be coherent US tax policy there must be a level of agreed upon government spending. During the period of 1998 to 2009 state revenue was on the decline since tax policy law is latent.
Accountants in mid-level staff support positions must continue to reinvent themselves in order to provide meaningful data analysis to the management they support
Technology Trends In Accounting and Financial Analysis Current trends in the Accounting and Finance profession are affecting organizations and professionals alike. With the evolution of technology in software, artificial intelligence, storage and cloud computing a skills gap is possible to experience.
Social Security or the (OASDI) Old Aged Survivor Disability Insurance is comprised of two taxing components. The first tax component is the old aged portion which is a tax on wages of 6.2% on wages up to $137,700 in 2020. The second is Medicare which is a tax on wages…
The Federal Reserve is the central banker in the United States. The Federal Reserve is responsible for banking regulation, money supply, reserve requirements placed on banks, printing money and interest rate policy. What the Fed really does is expand the monetary base in the economy.
What we are seeing in the stock market is an unhinging from the Federal Reserve QE (Quantitative Easing Policy); where the rise in equity prices since the 2009 low have been due to and dependent upon QE policy. That means much of the gains were borrowed gains from liquidity pumping…